How to increase follower in Twitter and Google +?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization and Marketing' started by b2netsolutions, May 22, 2012.

to remove all ads.
  1. b2netsolutions

b2netsolutions New Member

Give me some tips for increase followers in twitter and Friends in Google Plus please.

2. HostColor

HostColor New Member

You should post links and send people to interesting content and also should send them messages and follow them. Don't miss to promote your Twitter URL.

3. Zaynee

Zaynee New Member

Try to increase your followers or else twit some more interest and important things. Then they might be following you. I found some sites there are sharing twitter like and plus like (twinds.com). Make more points and reduce it for what like you want. Give a try on that.

4. chrishirst

chrishirst Well-Known Member Staff Member

Have something worth talking about.
    Without that your "followers" will simply be other "marketers" who are only interested in spamming you with their junk rather than you spamming them with your junk. Or they will be bots.

5. chrishirst

Oh! And this is a "Hosting" question because??

6. ynakasone

ynakasone New Member

You have to post and tweet valuable information about your service or product.

7. kategosselin

kategosselin New Member

To get genuine followers, I suggest you to share interesting post on your both accounts and Put the twitter and Google plus icons on your website/blog if you have any.

8. JaneRey Ascarias

JaneRey Ascarias New Member

People are attract with interesting tweets and facts. Try to tweet valuable and good content.

9. chrishirst

No, no, no NO it does NOT.

Actually doing something useful makes a difference, expectations making something happen is what religions claim.