how to get sales in affiliate programs?

ishuvonet

Which techniques you think most useful for getting sales at an affiliate network.

For me it is all types of off site SEO work.what about yours?

petergerry

If you try to build your first site from something in which you have no personal interest, the site soon becomes a painful and boring task. The average Google page rank of the top 5 websites already ranking in Google for the term.

Quasha

One of the things I’ve learned when it comes to making affiliate sales is relating to my viewers, it’s about understanding what emotions they are feeling and reinforcing them. Then it’s about relating to them as a real person. Just spouting facts, benefits and features won’t get their attention. You must relate to them on a very personal level and show them as best you can that you are genuine. Also the more approachable you are the better.

stewcer

I think using social networks would be the top on my list of useful techniques.

Not only does it give you the results that you need but also it is also very easy to use.

You can also do affiliate writing where in you write an article about a product and get paid for doing so. Though you must be careful in choosing how to establish you article or your work can be just a waste of time and effort.

greatar4

If you plan to achieve sales for products or services that you are trying to promote you should considered two strategies. The first one is pay per click advertising if you want instant traffic. The second one is search engine optimization which a long term strategy.

che09

One of the things I’ve learned when it comes to making affiliate sales is relating to my viewers, it’s about understanding what emotions they are feeling and reinforcing them. Then it’s about relating to them as a real person. Just spouting facts, benefits and features won’t get their attention. You must relate to them on a very personal level and show them as best you can that you are genuine. Also the more approachable you are the better.

Very well said! You need to consider what people are looking into. Dig more deeper,explain precisely and have a touch of heart!

noelagnote

First work on the macro view of your Internet presence:

Incoming visitors -> Internet Presence < – Sales or Actions

You are really running two campaigns with your Internet presence — the first campaign is concerned with getting visitors to the site, and the campaign is ongoing. The second campaign is to get those visitors to do something. That something may be just to spend more time at your site, or it may be to sign up for something or buy something.

chamaltatis

I also totally agree with this. Many articles are so technical and seem to be impressive but actually boring. Most readers don't need details of technical things. They just want a personal review of someone who tried the product. So it's really nice to share your own experience in trying the product and how it benefited you. It's also not bad to add some bad experience you had for readers to see that you're not biased.

hermitpenguin

You know, I don't wanna be lame and say this, but I will anyway. If your content has the potential to become viral (Free, funny, valuable, updated daily), then word of mouth is by far the BEST way to get traffic.

It will lead to other people seeding your website into untapped areas of the Internet.

Ever read The Tipping Point?

sitebuilder

Make a killer sales page or ad and then funnel traffic to it through off site SEO, primarily social media cause thats what is huge these days, but you have to create a character in social media don't just plug ad all the time cause you wont get any traffic that way.

StevenD

It is better to create a website and promoting the affiliate products/services from the website really great idea. Then do SEO to the website but not exactly to the affiliate links, as many websites do not allow affiliate links to be posted on their websites in-order to get backlinks.

chrishirst

Staff member
as many websites do not allow affiliate links to be posted on their websites in-order to get backlinks.

Website operators do not want ANY kind of ling dropping on their URLs.

Based on my experience, especially if you want get sales for your affiliate program, I think paid ads program is the best choice for you. You can use Google Adwords for the best one promote your product.