How To Get more Followers in Twitter?

Navya

Hi,

I will teach you how to create Twitter niche keyword cloud, and some nice Twitter SEO tips.

First of all we should know what the niche we will twit about is. If you are the website owner, figure out your website's keywords, most of them should fit your website niche.

To get more quality followers and friends you should be conscious with your tweets, you can talk around with people, but remember, all your tweets are fetched by RSS readers and search engines, every single tweet is like unique website post. So , every time you tweet or answer other tweet, make sure you are using at least one of your website or business keywords. It's hard, I know but you can do it once per 3-4 tweets. Don't forget about it.

Find twitter users with lots of followers, retweet them and talk about them, most of them will talk about you too , check out what niche they use to get more followers and if this niche is good for your twitter timeline.

I hope this post will help to get more followers, if you have any other methods , or if you want me to share more, post it here.

Have a happy tweet day.

ckeener

Make sure your tweets are useful rather than narcissistic. Do something to help your followers- promote them on Follow Friday, for example, or even retweet useful things they post.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
No it is not like facebook.
It is more like a group sms on the internet, or something like that.

mrandrei

Very nice tips. I'll try it out. Hope it works!
I wanna build a targeted group of Twitter followers to boost my site traffic.

bret

I agree that a good aim is to have 80% of your tweets helpful or useful to the reader in some way.

BrainchildGroup

I've found the more posts the better. Now, keep in mind this doesn't mean spamming Twitter. I mean informative, cool, unique, funky, catchy Tweets.

lauryn tom

thanks for the tips. it's really difficult to have people follow you on twitter.. hope these tips can get me more followers

Goldstar

Banned
You should create a good and unique profile. And put your real picture. Follow some people who is interested with you niche. Or You can try to use some twitter tools in following them. If they don't follow you back, you can use twitter karma to unfollow them. I know there are many guidelines about handling twitter account. You can search it over the net.

Regards,

ishie

Personally, I think getting lots of Twitter followers is a matter of making a GOOD site or blog. Without it, nobody will be interested in following you.

orangecopper

the simplest method – Search ” web designers ” or “web develoment ” or ” SEO ” and add all the people you find or follow them, eventually you will find them following you too.