How to get Advertising Money

lew

Hello,

Can someone tell me what the beginning steps are to get
advertisers to advertise on my Web site.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
You could start by putting up an advertising page on your website listing your ad rates and with links to contact form and methods of payments.

gwnhwyvar

Some people will put a text or image link/graphic that says, "Your ad here" and link it to a page with more explanation and a payment button. I haven't tried that myself so can't say first hand how well it works yet but have been seriously considering it.

wachtn

Some people will put a text or image link/graphic that says, "Your ad here" and link it to a page with more explanation and a payment button. I haven't tried that myself so can't say first hand how well it works yet but have been seriously considering it.

I havent tryed this yet either but I would imagine it works well. Think of it as advertising your services as an advertiser. The more you advertise (without pissing off visitors) the more possible clients will be aware of your service.

lovely09

Advertisers are more attractive to low cost payment.I think that's the first thing then secondly you can give them more space for their advertisement.

mrandrei

First and foremost, you need to build a good quality website that gets a generous amount of daily traffic. That's the only way to attract advertisers to buy an adspace on your site.