How to get Advertising Money

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs and Advertising Space' started by lew, May 9, 2009.

to remove all ads.
  1. lew

lew New Member

Hello,

Can someone tell me what the beginning steps are to get
    advertisers to advertise on my Web site.

2. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

You could start by putting up an advertising page on your website listing your ad rates and with links to contact form and methods of payments.

3. lew

lew New Member

Thanks

This is a good idea. Thank you.

4. gwnhwyvar

gwnhwyvar New Member

Some people will put a text or image link/graphic that says, "Your ad here" and link it to a page with more explanation and a payment button. I haven't tried that myself so can't say first hand how well it works yet but have been seriously considering it.

5. lew

lew New Member

Web Page Advertising

Thank you. I'll look into this.

6. rajagiri

rajagiri New Member

first register your details and then give about your advertise details in web site.

7. wachtn

wachtn New Member

I havent tryed this yet either but I would imagine it works well. Think of it as advertising your services as an advertiser. The more you advertise (without pissing off visitors) the more possible clients will be aware of your service.

8. lovely09

lovely09 New Member

Advertisers are more attractive to low cost payment.I think that's the first thing then secondly you can give them more space for their advertisement.

9. Lonny Earl

Lonny Earl Banned

How can I drive traffic to a website without spending ANY money?

10. mrandrei

mrandrei New Member

First and foremost, you need to build a good quality website that gets a generous amount of daily traffic. That's the only way to attract advertisers to buy an adspace on your site.