How to check back links with URLs?

ishie

The most reliable way is by doing it manually. Type in "link:URL" to show all the number of backlinks.

wishbone

Better too if you set up an account on GWT for your site and get more information and stats about your site...

vince

lots of ways

You can search many backlink checkers on the internet. I am using backlink watch too. Another way to do it is manual checking using this search string -- link: http://yoursite.com.

nedo

You can try with linkdiagnosis.com and software named SEOspyTool. Free version shows only 1100 backlinks, but I love it because it shows all statistics from those links.

ishuvonet

go to googl e and type link:your site address or go to yahoo site explorer and type your site address.You will get all of your backlinks where they come from.

Biomecca36

Backlink Watch is my favorite by far, though I have hit limits a few times for some reason. Does anybody else have this problem?

sasnyde

yahoo site explorer is the best, also register with google webmaster tools but keep in mind that they do not show all links

also be patient as it may take a very long time for backlinks to show up

noahqw

If you mean, how do I check how many links are pointing towards your website use Google Webmaster Tools.

gold

backlinks

Yahoo site explorer and Backlinkwatch are the best websites in which you could obtain the backlinks.