how to autoupdate pages

hmfdesigns

im not really sure how to ask this but here goes
if you have an image on your server say image1 and its a car and you have that image listed on 15 pages. if you go in and upload a pic of a truck and rename it to image 1 than all 15 pages are going to show a truck now not a car. ok with that said what i need to be able to do is have multiple pages that are identical and i want to be able to update 1 of them and all of them change im sure there is a way to do this but i have no idea how or what its called to google it.
anyone have any idea on how this can be done?

rbxslvr

im not really sure how to ask this but here goes
if you have an image on your server say image1 and its a car and you have that image listed on 15 pages. if you go in and upload a pic of a truck and rename it to image 1 than all 15 pages are going to show a truck now not a car. ok with that said what i need to be able to do is have multiple pages that are identical and i want to be able to update 1 of them and all of them change im sure there is a way to do this but i have no idea how or what its called to google it.
anyone have any idea on how this can be done?
Well, you could upload a different pic for each page...

page1img
page2img
page3img

and write the code for each page to show those images... those images could be identical/non identical, it wouldn't matter. That way, whenever you want to change the picture on page1... you would upload a new "page1img" file

hmfdesigns

ok i did not explain the question right i guess..maybe this will help
what i am trying to do is: i sell alot of stuff on ebay i also have a webpage what i am wanting to do is when i update my webpage it fixes all my ebay listings as well like for instance this morning i decided to add a 1 year warranty to my products and i had to go in a revise like 15 listings thats quite time consuming so what i would like to do is instead of having all the html in the description box simply have a link that shows the entire page not a clickable link a directly viewable link im not sure if this is possible but it works with images so im assuming it will work with html files as well

rbxslvr

ok i did not explain the question right i guess..maybe this will help
what i am trying to do is: i sell alot of stuff on ebay i also have a webpage what i am wanting to do is when i update my webpage it fixes all my ebay listings as well like for instance this morning i decided to add a 1 year warranty to my products and i had to go in a revise like 15 listings thats quite time consuming so what i would like to do is instead of having all the html in the description box simply have a link that shows the entire page not a clickable link a directly viewable link im not sure if this is possible but it works with images so im assuming it will work with html files as well
I'm not sure if you can use frames with ebay, but I'd make an HTML page with just the warranty... then use the <iframe> tag to insert it into your page. If you don't know anything about the iframe tag, google it. It's really easy to use.

suz

I wonder if you could use an RSS feed? I'm not sure so you'll have to do a search for the topic but it might be a start.