How much?

Existence

Hey fellas. Please give me some recommendations as to what this site is worth.

-No CMS access (though it does have a SAC Panel to fully edit all the pic galleries)

Ground Effects Landscaping (not my domain)

Just ballpark it. I'd really appreciate getting some input here.

Mug

How much is it worth to who? Are you trying to find out how much you should charge the company owner or how much the domain would be worth with this site on?

satellite

The post states that there is no CMS access. Does this mean that it was not created in a CMS?

I'm just trying to figure out this CMS stuff. I started doing web design in 2001, then got away from it for quite a few years. Getting back into it now and need to catch up on things.

EverplexMedia

The design content alone, the site is probably worth about $400 to $800, rating from the value of designing the site. For sale purposes, however, it depends on a vast variety of factors, including but not limited to, page views, advertising potential, sales potential, site validation, search engine rankings, and so on and so forth.

Existence

Graphics were done in Photoshop.

CMS = Content Management System, not a site builder. You may have them confused.

Just trying to get the opinions of my peers here, guys. I'm asking what you think the linked site is worth, monetarily. Trying to get some dollar figures.

I find that everyone prices websites differently. It's very odd.