How much should i charge for this site?

henrikjt

Hi Guys,

How much should i charge for this site, i did everything on the site. I used photoshop to edit the images etc. I know it is not a very pretty site but they just wanted something cheap and simple. How much would be fair to charge?

http://www.thehummersband.com

Riccur

I know this may sound different, but you should charge whatever you think would be willing to get a customer. You should make it so that you get your money back for what you paid for the site so far and then maybe some. Just don't be to greedy.

Modern_Media

To back up everybody's answer - how much time did you spend building the website? How much would you have charged per hour? What value does your client see in this website?

The whole pricing subject is scary for new developers because most beginner developers don't know what the going rate is. So, do this - time yourself next time you build a site. If you're worth $10.00 an hour - charge that rate.
I've seen rates from $10.00 to $150.00 an hour but don't get over zealous! People who charge the big bucks are the ones who typically have been doing this for many many years!

mrandrei

How many hours did you allot to make the entire site? Charge your client based on your hourly rate. You created an 8-page website, so your pay should match that.