How much is a link worth?

ISDProductions

this depends. If the site has a high page rank, but has many outward links, and doesn't have content similar to the page in question, not much, you would be better off getting a link from a site with similar content and less of a page rank without as many outward links. BUT.... if the content is similar and it doesn't have many outward links... IT COULD BE HUGE....depending on many factors, and where your page rank is now, it could possibly bump you up anywhere from 0-3 more page rank then without the link, I would say, wihtout thinking about it too much

oseall

its depends on themes of your site. If match with your site , it will help increase PR your site. But if not match with theme of your site, It useless.

Nick

Actually paid links are very effective and I think that if you have opportunity to use it - don't hesitate:) But before buying a link think about other free ways of oprtimization - they can help you a lot and save your money)

yelleyster

take a look at adbrite.com for a rough idea.

So many people are talking about Adbrite. As opposed to Google, it seems like that they don't screw as many people around. All i've read is people complaining about how Google closed their accounts on them and withheld their earnings, even after being with them for months.