How much does site maturity impact SEO?

xckoza

How much does site maturity impact SEO? Should I make an "under construction" page and register my site with search engines before it's up and running for SEO purposes?
Thanks

LisaRole

I think you need to fix your site first before doing submissions. BEcause if your website is not active online yet and you're doing submissions to search engines then search engine crawling will be senseless.

Juturnalia

Your site needs to be up and running with content. The main thing that search engines look at is content relative to a key word. An under construction page will not get any attention from the search engine.

Content is the key to SEO.

mrandrei

Maturity matters. SEO gets a lot easier as your domain gets older. Site maturity is one way Google can measure trust. It's better if you up a site that is SEO-friendly. Put some contents on it too.

aboutimage.com

www.aboutimage.com response to: Web Site Maturity

Maturity does matter, alot of older web sites avoided the sandbox.

Purchase your URL for a longer contract and build your content up on your website as soon as possible. I agree with Lisarole dont bother with any submissions or advertising until your web site completely up.

Once you have content correspond your Meta Data, build quality links, advertise, submit articles, submit a site map, optimize, optimize, and optimize.

Check out www.seochat.com, www.seo-browser.com

James C Sorena
Aboutimage Design & Photography
San Diego Design
www.aboutimage.com
http://www.aboutimage.com