How does the search engine being optimized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jheena789

Hi,

Good day! I am just wandering around here in this site and again I saw the word SEO..which literally means search engine optimization, but unfortunately I do not know what is SEO..So it comes up to my mind that I need to know about this because I am always seeing this and yet I do not know what actually is it.. So any one please help me and give me the real work of SEO..

v2Media

There's many more to off-site factors in addition to the way bots find and index links and keywords used in anchor text.

Some of the additional factors include:-
-varied server IP addresses of websites featuring a link
-number of links on the page linking to your site (fewer the better)
-the url, page title and content topic of the page featuring the link (backlink theme)
-link architecture: reciprocal and site-wide links have neutral and negative effect respectively

ishie

SEO is a combination of onpage (content,tags,keywords, etc.) and offpage (linkbuilding) optimization. These two factors are important to optimize your site in search engines. Content and Link quality matters a lot.

lukc22

basically, you create a website with good and relevant content... Try to use around or more than 200 words... The more relevant content= better... That is the obvious part... Optimizing your website is the process of making it "google friendly"... The google bots like your website to be set up and looking a certain way... Your images should be labeled correctly, meta tags in order, and have the right amount and relevant keywords... There are many different things on your site that the bots look for... Some parts of your website are rated more important than others... As stated before, after optimizing your website you can build your inbound links and social networking... Links to your website must be relevant to your content or they work against you... hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.