How do you define quality in your website design service?

mezangath

When i think of quality, i think of validation. The quality of the design is a line between validation of the code and what the customer wants. It's like in every service oriented jobs, the quality is depending on how you meet the demands of the costumer, and what he expects.

LisaRole

When i think of quality, i think of validation. The quality of the design is a line between validation of the code and what the customer wants. It's like in every service oriented jobs, the quality is depending on how you meet the demands of the costumer, and what he expects.

Very Well Said :).

When Costumers are satisfied!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
at the end of the day, quality is a design that leads to actual conversions to sales.
The profitability of a site is a good indicator of the quality of the site.

sitegrinder

I definitely agree with you celini..Quality really depend on being a user friendly site so visitors won't be bored or find any difficulty exploring your website..Good Luck!

LouTheDesigner

I agree with the validation, but we all know that most of the time, the customer doesn't know what is best for them. Of course, the end decisions are up to them, and they should be if you want your service to be appreciated. But full compliance with what a customer wants will usually DECREASE the quality of the website.

I usually try to provide the customer with options. I explain why their way of doing things isn't the best, and suggest other methods, for example, of selling products online. Or if their website can be done in HTML and javascript, yet for some reason they want it done in Flash, we know that the html version would be much better for SEO. Most customers won't budge though.

-Lou

webby1

When someone goes woowww what a great website! (genuinely) - then back up customer service, hosting etc.