How Do I Use this PHP?

I installed a Xampp software on my Laptop which contains PHP, MySQL. The problem i am having now is this:

When I run the Apache server, i am unable to use it in DreamWeaver as the codes appear on my codes.
I have tried re-configuring apache from my C:/ but i could not find any Apache file in C:/.
Please help me,

Thanks everyone.
Emmanuel

DHDdirect

I'm not really sure what you are saying the problem is but i'll try and give you a hand by making some statements.

Xampp usually installs into a folder with its name such as c:\xampp. Unless you change the default installation folder. Within the xampp folder you will find all the files associated with php and apache etc.

Apache will default the localhost location (or 127.0.0.1) to the htdocs folder inside the apache folder (c:\xampp\apache\htdocs). If you want to change this location you need to change the httpd.config file in the apache folder in two places. The two tags you have to change are #DocumentRoot and #Directory. Do not put a trailing slash. After changes are done to this file you MUST restart the xampp apache service for them to take effect.

I hope that helps.