How do I prepare SEO reports?

Laikido

Hello, I just got a client who wants me to send him an SEO report every month. I'd like to make it nice, so, I don't want to use Excel for that. Is there a tool that does that? I only need to show rankings progress.

LinkAssistant

Laikido, SEO reports are essentially the only tangible result of your work that the client sees, so, they are ultimately what helps you continue selling your services. That's why it is important to make them as nice and impressive as you can.

Our company has recently questioned about 5,000 industry professionals about what approach to client reporting they used, and here is what they said:
http://www.link-assistant.com/news/smart-seo-reporting-tips.html

Hope this helps you understand a few important things about SEO client reporting. Cheers. :)

chrishirst

Staff member
I only need to show rankings progress.

Hopefully the client won't do the same "ranking" checks, because there is every chance they will become EXclients after that.

Lewis318

There is an SEO Management program that is called "mySEOtool.com" They feature rankings, task management, and is also integrated with social-networking tools. There is a free trial if you are interested.

You can try Google Analytics. Inside this tools, you can updating daily and weekly traffics report, also another parameter to check it the web performance.