How do I make a flash generator?

Geodun1

I'm not speaking as an expert on flash, but I believe that they use some sort of script to alter variables in a base flash file to produce the effect, which they change using the form with a variety of settings, each setting the variable to be changed. If you're looking to create one of your own, I think you might need to get experienced in flash first.

kiko_friendly

I have some experience and if there's a tutorial for it, or someone who can help me, I think I could learn. I just don't know where to start with it! :p

Thanks!

Geodun1

I've been looking around for ya, but I can't seem to find any tutorials on HOW to make a generator. There are thousands of generators out there though. You'd think a tutorial on doing it is lieing around somewhere ;) Just browse through random flash tutorial sites until you find something. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

twistedted

OK to create this effect the only way I know how to do it is in AS3 I had a tutorial on it but I have no idea where the hell it is! Ill tell you right now its not easy! but go to
pixel2life.com thats where I got my tutorial on how to do this! good luck