How do I get backlinks to my website?

hammythomas

one of the most effective way of improving backlinks and in the process promoting your product or site with a personal touch is article submission.After submitting to a few article directories, just sit and wait for the reply of your effective labor.The second way is Put your link in your forum signatures.This will send targeted traffic to your site as well as creating useful backlinks.

shawn

Several ways to get back links:

Blog commenting
forum posting
hub page
link wheel
link exchange
social bookmarking
article submission

Arindra

Re: how to get backlink

Getting backlink is not a tough job but if you are thinking of a getting good and quality backlinks then it's really a tough job. If you keep on submitting your site in various directories then you will see that you can have backlinks but they will be not as effective as they itself have low recognition (PR) value.

So the best way is to make your site as informative as you can. Prepare good articles regarding your services, your products and vision. Get it submitted in reputed article directories like ezine, articledashboard etc. Search for the backlinks of your competitive sites and try to get a place there for you.

Follow these steps i think you will be benefited surely.