How Do I Create a Website? Help Newbie Here

TITANGOD

So I have purchased a domain and I got my hosting server (space), so how do I create my web pages now? :(

web host: hostjumbo (pls give some feedback on this server - got it for free from my friend (works for dell). I don't even know if he gave me a free hosting server or something that is worth money just for free to me. It has 100MB space. Is it a free web host? The dude is too busy to answer me, lives in another country.)

My idea on the website that I am planning to create: it is for self improvement where the main page has articles and on the left hand side are other pages to click on such as news & updates, forum etc. So the website has its forum as well.

That's all nothing much, how do I create this website? I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong section.

Thank you for your time. Hope to hear soon.:)

Lizyd Design

There are tutorials in this forum, with all you need to know :) Your domain should be linked to your hosting server, try type your domain name followed by /cpanel eg: "mydomain.com/cpanel" and see if it gives you a login screen. If it does, get the login details from your friend, log in, scroll to the bottom and install Wordpress. With that, you can make your site :) Like I said, check the tutorials in the forum :). If you need a site designed, give me a call :)