How Do I Choose the Right Cannabis Marketing Agency?

dimicag

Member
Hello everyone.

Has anyone here worked with a cannabis marketing agency to promote a cannabis-related business? I’m trying to understand what services are actually useful, especially when it comes to SEO, content marketing, social media, email campaigns, and building a strong online presence.

There seem to be quite a few agencies offering specialized cannabis marketing, but I’m curious how their strategies differ from regular digital marketing companies. What should I look for when comparing agencies, and are there specific things I should ask about before hiring one?

I’d also appreciate hearing about your experiences with communication, reporting, pricing, and overall campaign management.
 

kemiy

Member
I think the biggest thing is finding an agency that actually understands the restrictions around cannabis marketing rather than simply applying a standard digital strategy. SEO and useful educational content can be valuable for building organic traffic, while email and social media need to be handled carefully because platform policies can vary. If you’re considering a Canadian cannabis marketing agency, I’d ask for examples of previous work, their approach to compliance, expected timelines, reporting frequency, and exactly what’s included in their pricing. I’d also avoid anyone promising instant rankings or guaranteed results and instead look for a realistic, measurable strategy with regular performance updates.
 
Top