*Host question -

AllBusiness365

I made a similar post in the 'webdesign' section, but no responses to an easy question...

- Remember Angelfire.com, and free web hosts that were similar back in the day? Where can I find something similar, but with ZERO ads - and the ability to script HTML on the host site as opposed to needing an external editor like Dreamweaver? Are there hosts that let you script HTML, preview your pages, etc anymore? It's been a while since I created a site, but I'd appreciate an answer ASAP so I can get to work. My site can be as simple as an imagemap if you're familiar with the term, so outside of a lot of space - I want something simple for a novice. (But the ability to script my HTML, upload pics, etc...) I know this question can't be that tough. Any URL drops for me? I need to get to work... and I do have money for a host - so I'm not looking for a freebie. Just a solid host with those attributes: html editor, page preview... nothing major. Lots of space though - which would most likely factor in to cost...