home page help

211chucky

Hello everyone, I am in desperate need of help. I had someone design my website a while back before I started trying to figure it out on my own. Now, the guy I had do it fell off the face of the earth. I changed my business name and need to change my home page. That is the only thing I haven't been able to figure out how to do. Can anyone tell me how to change my homepage please. It is done in wp also. Here is the link
www.jbirdapparel.net thank you very much

Depends on exactly what you need to change, but you'll first need to log in to Wordpress with your administrator id and password. Then, check if your theme has the options to make the changes you need. If not, it becomes more complicated and you'll have to do some digging, or have someone else do it.

LearnWebDesign

more than likely your gonna need someone to login for you and do the change or you can educate yourself with some youtube vids, but before you do anything make sure your hosting company does a backup of your site incase you break something lol

Janja

Are you trying to move your site to a new domain name? Or just the graphic on the site? Please, email me and I can give you a quote or steer you in the right direction. info at jewel-webdesign.com

Edge

go to http://jbirdapparel.net/wp-admin and login with your username and password - if you don't have it then use forgotten password functionality. If system doesn't reocgnise your email you're screwed - unless you can get a developer to open up database in something like phpMyAdmin and reset password.