Help!

melbo

I do not know what the term is or I would search it. I am getting things together to have a website built and need to know what the heck its called on the site www.justmowing.com they have a address look up that potential customers enter their address in in, it verifies the address and gives a price, how does it do that and what is the term for it? Thanks Melbo

leroy30

Uh, an address lookup? Or an online estimate generator?

Do you already have a website?
Is someone *else* going to build this, or are you? (i.e. do you need to know the skillset you are looking for, or the starting point).

It'll just be a data-driven form. Any web *developer* should be able to implement this. That is developer as in software developer. Not all web *designers* can do this.

Cheers,
Le-roy

melbo

Uh, an address lookup? Or an online estimate generator?

Do you already have a website?
Is someone *else* going to build this, or are you? (i.e. do you need to know the skillset you are looking for, or the starting point).

It'll just be a data-driven form. Any web *developer* should be able to implement this. That is developer as in software developer. Not all web *designers* can do this.

Cheers,
Le-roy

I do have a website lawnjox.com, It needs overhauled with somethings added to it and taken away! I will have someone do the building for me. any suggestions? thx melbo

leroy30

Look for a web designer / developer who knows how to implement a "Wordpress Custom Form" or something to that effect.

The key point here is that your site is built using *Wordpress* which is a blogging and content management platform built on top of PHP.

Most experienced web designers would be able to implement something simple for you; and most PHP based web developers (with wordpress experience) should be able to do something more advanced.