Help

jag1093

i need some help to solve what seems to be a complex problem and I am trying to help my web designer fix the problem. this is probaly posted in the wrong place and I may never get an answer but at this point I am willing to give anything a go

I am trying to get the live world gold price on a web page to do this function.
when you click a button that generates an automatic email. I want to get the price at that time and date to go into the email my page is generating>

The form currently generates other information but I need it to grab the live price from a feed and post that into the form at the exact time that email generates. in effect i need the live price to go acoss to the form put itself in and send in that email message with the other email my form has generated.

If anyone get this please help
The web page is being build in what i think is call CMS and I am new to all this and learning more then I ever wanted to learn. I thank all those out there who get this and make web buillding a true art!

viper94x

I have no idea what the world gold price is, but I assume you are talking about an rss feed?
I could write you the php script in a matter of minutes, but i need a bit more information.
What do you want exactly and how does it need to work.