Help with Mediterranean Fitness Website

zlanich

I have a client that loves Mediterranean colors and I've pulled together a site I think is pretty cool but it doesn't scream "weight-loss or fitness", partially because of lack of content. Design is not my expertise so I would really appreciate some help in tweaking this design to make it work. Thanks ahead of time!

Here's a link to a screenshot: Click on Dis :)

reverseengineer

No no no. I know what you are going for with the colors but do not use olive with purple and cantaloupe orange. Homepage also needs a 'call to action' feature.

abd_webdesign

I have a client that loves Mediterranean colors and I've pulled together a site I think is pretty cool but it doesn't scream "weight-loss or fitness", partially because of lack of content. Design is not my expertise so I would really appreciate some help in tweaking this design to make it work. Thanks ahead of time!

Here's a link to a screenshot: Click on Dis :)
The colors don't really go together as the other poster said. But a good thing about the site is the large photo which immediately conveys fitness to me...or at least weight loss. So I think you are good with conveying the theme.

abd_webdesign

No no no. I know what you are going for with the colors but do not use olive with purple and cantaloupe orange. Homepage also needs a 'call to action' feature.
I would suggest using some sort of beige for the background and using the dark olive as an accent color. If you wanted to use the purple or cantaloupe color, you could use them for hyperlink colors or something that's less of a focal point on the design.