Help?? With facebook

wilhorse

Hello, I'm not sure where to turn, so I thought I ask if any of you know why I can't view/log into facebook? (lol) Yes, I'm serious, I can't log in and I don't know any computer savy people. All there is, is mostly white screen with a few words/options on the left that don't work. It looks like a screwed up wordpress site looks when you remove the theme.

I've cleared cache several times, restarted, run malwarebytes & avast. I've tried getting in on chrome and mozilla.

My guess is it's facebook, and not my computer. Thanks :)

DamienDarwick

Hello, I'm not sure where to turn, so I thought I ask if any of you know why I can't view/log into facebook? (lol) Yes, I'm serious, I can't log in and I don't know any computer savy people. All there is, is mostly white screen with a few words/options on the left that don't work. It looks like a screwed up wordpress site looks when you remove the theme.

I've cleared cache several times, restarted, run malwarebytes & avast. I've tried getting in on chrome and mozilla.

My guess is it's facebook, and not my computer. Thanks :)

Have you tried to contact facebook about it? Possibly your account has been compromised or deleted.