Help! Web trouble on firefox

lombokwebmaster

So I am looking for a solution for my web problem, and got landed here.

My site is TokoMutiaraLombok.com. A catalog-mode online shop.

The problem is, the product detail page (click one of the product on the homepage) shows price and specification table only for IE and Chrome. It doesn't work for Mozilla Firefox. That's weird.

And the weird is continuing. In the page source (while using Firefox), you'll see the active code of HTML for the price and product specifications table. But the code is not shown in the webpage.

Anyone can help? Highly appreciated.

Thanx.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like firefox is hitting a snag, usually if it hits an error in the css it will stop rendering the page at that point, likewise the html.
Not sure of the meaning behing your comments “evil starts here“ in your html, but that seems to be whrre its stopping.
Have you got firebug? If not you should...

lombokwebmaster

47 HTML errors... Validation is your friend.

thanks, brian. my motto is "sell the product immediately, get the money soon, fix the website later".
gotta go to kill all bugs soon.

Sounds like firefox is hitting a snag, usually if it hits an error in the css it will stop rendering the page at that point, likewise the html.
Not sure of the meaning behing your comments “evil starts here“ in your html, but that seems to be whrre its stopping.
Have you got firebug? If not you should...

haha...evil starts here is my iteration code to debug.

anyway, i've got the solution in other forum. it's okay now. thank you guys.