Help please

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs and Advertising Space' started by shaispnoi637, Dec 15, 2005.

to remove all ads.
  1. shaispnoi637

shaispnoi637 New Member

I need to publish a website in the internet (for a business), but I dont have a clue how to do it. I know I have to purchase my own domain. But do i have to purchase hosting as well?

2. SiteExpress

SiteExpress New Member

Unless you find a free host, you have to purchase hosting as well. Since you dont have much clue on what to do, stay close to this forum, and post questions. You will find several of us eager to help you along.

3. shaispnoi637

shaispnoi637 New Member

thanks SiteExpress...i look forward to all the responses....

4. SiteHostCity

SiteHostCity New Member

First you buy your domain.
    Then you find a host.
    Then you build your web site.

Most hosts will have web design features or programs to help you build your web site or you can ask them for a Web Designer referral - or look here - if you still need help.

5. Paul D2

Paul D2 New Member

Self Hosting ( abyss webserver )

as reliable as you make it

easy to set up just put your pages in the htdocs folder in the server use no-ip duc to get a tempery domain

No-ip Duc www.no-ip.com
    Abyss x1 http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws/download.php

Abyss 2 is very expensive but x1 is free

6. Splendidesign

Splendidesign New Member

You should shop round and get recommendations for your hosting. I suggest www.serverme.com. Then you should use a scripting program as you don't have any experience yourself. Use something like Microsoft Frontpage (simple) or Macromedia Dreamweaver (more advanced)