Help Please! Some problems with layers

Navi

Hi, I am quite new to Web Designing... Cannot fixed a layers at one point. In FrontPage Design Mode everything looks great but when I go to Preview Mode my menu layer moves a bit left. And when I try to see my Main page in IE Menu layer still not at a place I want. Moreover, when I resize (restore down) the window in IE my Menu Layer jump to other position. I think I have some problems with styles.css. Please someone help to fixed this problem!!! My website is www{dot}acsemi{dot}com.Thanks.

mezangath

No work on the address mate.

Though, prehaps you could post some code so we can se what you've done?

you should think over your choice of html editor ;)

Logan

This is why I stopped using Frontpage. The Preview mode is useless and it writes TONS of junk code that you don't need...
I would suggest you look over your css and increase your left margin on your menu a little (maybe). Without code to look at, it's hard to tell what the problem is. Also, if your menu is positioned absolutely (which is what this sounds like to me), have it position relatively, or just remove all positioning altogether, and use margins instead.

Modern_Media

To work with your layer - since you're not working much with your z-index. I would suggest that you do this:

Code:
#header h1 img {
position: relative;
text-align: center;
margin: 0 auto;
}

Or you can also try this-

Code:
#header h1 img {
position: absolute;
top: 20px;
left: 50%;
margin-left: -389px; /* 1/2 the width of your banner graphic */
}

I have not really looked at your CSS so try it and see what you get.
Also, you really don't need to wrap your header image in an h1 unless you really want to. That's why I coded the CSS to include it.