Help! Not a web designer, but

clumzilla

am trying to link pages on a website. I don't want to place linking info in the wrong place. The website is online already.

Please help.

Thanks,

Clumzilla

garnerdesigns

Well can we go into more detail maybe a link to the website or screen shot with an arrow pointing to where you want the links?

garnerdesigns

Ok your issue is simple you cant have spaces in links.just rename the files and use underscores or something of that nature and redo the links with the new names so page_2.html for example.

clumzilla

Ok, thanks,

I have one more question, I would like the magazine cover to be a rollover, so that customers can see a portion of the interview for each of the topics on the front of the cover that is on the index page.

So the rollover the title and a portion of the article pops up.

garnerdesigns

so you need contact_us.html then the link needs to match %100 <a href="http://www.epetsmag.com/contact_us.html">contact us</a> and make sure the files are uploaded

garnerdesigns

I emailed you. So simple the link will not work with spaces so you have to redo the file and you already did that part. now you have to redo the links so that way they link to the new file names.