Help needed: HTML, CSS (Div Layout) on Dreamweaver CS3

ChaosEnt

Hi, My name is Kieran Jones and i own the website www.JB-Studios.co.uk, I have had used a free template in the past but wanted to create my own.

I had some assistance designing my own layout with a friend who has since moved abroad, I have decided i want to put some advertising on my website but not for any old website. - In-fact i want to link a banner to another friends website.

My problem is that my webpage (not online yet) has been created as a div layout and uses CSS - Now I am fairly in-the-know about HTML and other coding languages but have no knowledge about CSS.

This is what I want done, excuse the spelling in the image, but my problem is i just cannot get an image there, in fact - I cannot get ANYTHING over in that area, can anyone help out? - Im really baffled over what I can do.
If it helps I am editing with Adobe Dreamweaver CS3

2vwsqqf.jpg

Cheers,
Kieran Jones

P.S - I can provide project files.

Last edited:

Matthew

Thanks, I will give you back the files I have edited soon, have to go out now, but will be back later.

Cheers,
M.

ChaosEnt

Cheers Matt,
You don't realize how long I have tried to get that box there, You've been a great help.
I'll defiantly look into learning CSS further. and I'll let you know when I've got the website up and running, again - Many thanks for the help. - Its Much Appreciated!

Kieran!

Matthew

No problem, I think I could have made it a bit better, but anyway can't wait to see your site up and running!