Help Me I have designs ,I Need Coding

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know how comfortable you are with CSS but W3 Schools has a good walkthrough on creating a simple CSS image gallery...this should help. If you dont know much about CSS, W3 can help you gain a better understanding before starting the gallery. Win win situation for you :D

chayananda

okie.... thanks a lot for the advice... It would haven been better if there was other way to create it than learning from than scratch Can you help me out please .. A gallery

JMCDesigner

You can't really expect someone to do it for you, either learn css and html before you attempt any web design, or pay someone to do it for you. The only way is to learn from scratch, like most things. There are no shortcuts or quick fixes!

JMeZigns

Do a Google search for "lightbox". There are many variations of the lightbox effect that you are looking for. It goes a little deeper than just CSS/HTML though. Many of the links offer tutorials on set up and formatting. Personally I use, FancyBox on my sites. It is incredibly easy to implement with very little knowledge of jQuery or JavaScript.

Good luck!

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is also a smaller (file size) version of lightbox called "slimbox". A simple google search will locate it. Very easy to use.

bret

My company, Nettle Tea Design, specializes in CSS sites and has a lot of experience in them so let us know if you need help. See my signature for link.