Hello New here.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cleverport, Aug 3, 2012.

to remove all ads.
  1. cleverport

cleverport New Member

Hello,

I am Austin, 16, Junior in high school. I am a Web Programmer in training. I don't like to call myself a web programmer just yet because I am still learning but getting better.

I go by Cleverport which will be my company's name when I am officially a Web Programmer.

I have been learning code for about 3 months first with Html now CSS. and learned some Python

When I grow older I will either become a web programmer making websites or become a software engineer

2. websonalized

websonalized New Member

Hi Cleverport, Sounds good this is a great field to be in. Study hard and stay focused.

3. AsheSkyler

AsheSkyler New Member

Wish ya luck! If you decide to go to college, tell them to shove it if they try to deter you into something else like computer networking because "you're too social to be a programmer". On that note, stay away from ITT Tech altogether.

4. phoebeH3462

phoebeH3462 New Member

Good luck Austin, wish you can reach your goals in life. If it gets tough just don't forget what you want to achieve.

5. justonce

justonce New Member

Hi there guys!!! I'm also new to this forum...
    I'm Justine not the Beiber and not the Timberlake... :D

6. Phreaddee

Phreaddee Super Moderator Staff Member

I didnt know there was a justine beiber or justine timberlake. I always thought it was justin, however, hello...