Hello All Www.worktips.co.uk

colust

Hi All,

A couple of years ago I started a commercial website which didn't go to well but I though I would give it another go. The website it called www.worktips.co.uk

Many of the tips I have found useful myself and I hope others do.

Any feedback is fine.

Regards,

G

kiko_friendly

Well, I took a look at it. If you want my honest opinion, read the next paragraph, if not, then don't bother.

It seems to be a list of general random tips about life in general. To be honest, I would only ever read them if I was VERY bored indeed. I am sitting in my ICT lesson right now, and I am not bored enough to read them.
The reasons being:
○ It is a huge list, and is uncategorised, which means that if I were looking for something specific, I'd have to do a bit of searching.
○ Also, if I were looking for help with things like that, online, I'd be more inclined to click off of your site, and find a site that offers more specific help, IE help with a particular area that you've covered, that explains it in more detail.
○ The name, Work Tips makes me wonder what it is about. So, when I first looked, I saw a huge list of tips, presumably work related help, but I cannot be sure. So, something explaining the site would do well.

Here are some compliments, too:
○ I like the layout, plain and not getting in the way and confusing things.
○ Nice logo.
○ Good points.

Apologies for the amount of positive criticism, don't take it personally, as I am just letting you know what I think, honestly. Anyhow, that's that. If you want me to explain any of the points I've tried to make, just say so. That's about all.

colust

thats fine thanks Kiko, I have a lot of work to do on it but I want it to help people, theirs somewhere in the region of 25,000,000 in work in the UK so their alot of people! It would be great if it did help people.

Its a site that I want people to keep refering to at their leisure, say once a week or once a month. Ive found some of these useful myself years but I do want to develop them.