HeadlinerCreative - review, please!

tevih

Hi guys!

I just completed my new website a few days ago and I'd like your feedback! I built it using Drupal, and I'm also giving away the architecture and an easy-to-modify theme, specially geared to designers creating a portfolio site.

Check it out here and let me know what you think!

http://www.headlinercreative.com

Thanks!

Tevi

guillaumeb

I think it's really nice. it has an atmosphere and that's generally a goos sign. Not sure about the two dotted lines. I would have chosen something more simple, like dark dots simply. I really like the navigation menu.

try playing around without the two dotted lines. Is it supposed to be a filmstrip ? i'm not sure. Remove it and see if a simpler look looks good or not. Otherwise try another patter maybe little stars or simple dots. I think it really contrast with the clean looking design.

Keep up the good work

tevih

Thanks guys! I was really aiming for an organic graphite-on-cotton type of feeling. I was getting really bored with what I had to do for work (they all want sharp clean lines)! That's also why I went with Cooper for the heading typeface - a nice fun look!

The dotted lines are meant to just be ornamental. I spose I can experiment with more styles. Thanks for the feedback!