Having links on site professional?

zipinel

This is how you want to be. From my point of view, No, is not professional to have partner links on every page of your site. I recommend to have the partner links ...somewhere on the first page, at the bottom, or to make a special page on the menu, called Partners..simple and professional.

bermuda

Naturally, it is better not to make your web pages atmospheres too crowded with lots of stuff that might not seem needed most of the time. For example, partner links or addresses which refer to the sites of your business associates can be categorized into certain sections, pages and HTML parts of your site rather than pasting them on all pages of your portal. The less crowded your site looks on net audience's browsing applications, the better impacts will be made on them.

It is essential to make appealing websites via using templates, structures and even platforms which are user-friendly and liked by the net audience. If you study articles written by experienced web developers, you will figure out why bounce rates of sites or blogs which are filled with commercial ads and text links are so high because they simply are not liked or welcomed by the viewers and they might leave the spots very quickly. Simply, add sections to your site that are truly needed.

bravoman2

Is it professional to have partner links on every web page on your business site or does it not matter please?

If you place links on your site make sure it look professional and use the nofollow attribute. Personally I would have any links on the homepage.