Having a go again! (I like it!)

Jamez

6xuez4.jpg

zach

You overused the reflect element in my opinion and the headphones looks very choppy around the edges.

I believe that it would make a fine personal site, but I don't think at this time you could get companies to pay for your designs.

They don't really reflect how design has changed over the years.

wetgravy

i agree with zach on this one.

first off, the black text on a gradient that goes to near black ... horrid for the eyes. i would drop the reflections, drop that purpleon the main background, resize your HUGE buttons, never use a cream colored glow on a purple background (or even use a glow for that matter), oh and what is up with the seperator line you are using? i would go with something a little more geared towards your color scheme so it doesn't look like it blends in the 1/3 and 2/3 mark with the color in the background.

i like the purple of the logo on the grey, that was a good touch. i like the rounded corners ... but for the current colors and layout ... doesn't work.

LiftedHigh

I agree. For me, the color is quite dull. The edges of the headphone image still has to be refined. The feel of the website should be cool and trendy because it pertains to music and dj's. You also need to work on it's content. Be more creative with the words. But for a starter, I think it is good.

jillhandley

Looks ok... I think the gradient is too dark on the bottom. And i would drop the Stoke on "presenters wanted" down 1 notch.