Hampsterpile Network

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the logo needs work to accurately reflect the name of the site.

jbrown456

Well I updated some stuff, and, I do have to admit, it looks a little better, I still have to work on the home page, and, there isn't quite enough content. I'm getting there. :)

cw17s0n

It really needs something to make it feel like its not just a bunch of random stuff thrown together, which at the moment thats how it feels. Spellcheck and proofread, "atleast" found after clicking the games link. I am assuming that this is an attempt to merge several different sites into one, my suggestion if this is the case have a single navigation system that is consistent on every page, as it is the only thing that draws these sites together is the word hampsterpile, using a consistent design throughout will prevent me from feeling like i got misdirected after clicking a link. Good luck with it all.

Last edited:

jbrown456

Hah! very clever people lol, yes it is a bunch of sites trying to be one. I am still working on the global design, it is almost done, im making a new logo, basically everything will be new. Hope to have it out some time in the next few weeks. As for the games section, I'm not the person who works on that, so, bacially, spelling is not my problem there, but I am sure there are errors all over the place,

Thanks
Jbrown

cheaterplanet

Thanks, jbrown. Really appreciate it :p

Yes, I'm the admin for Cheater Planet, a Division of Hampsterpile networks.http://www.cheaterplanet.tk I'm not the best at HTML, I barely touch the site, and I didn't make the design for it. Jbrown set up the site with it this time. We have gone through millions of designs, too many to count. Most of em i set up, and he fixed them.

cheaterplanet

No more server!

I have gotten some bad news from jbrown456. We have officially lost our server, it has some serious hardware problems. Hampsterpile networks is currently in an economy version, we hope to get it up back at somepoint completely somehow.

We regret all inconvienences
Cheater Planet, and everybody from Hampsterpile Networks. (few)