Greetings from Bali, Indonesia

baliorange

Hello All,

Introduce me ya. Im hendra who lived in beautiful island in Bali, Indonesia. This island well known as Island of God or island of paradise, yes for sure.

I also running a web design company with friends that serving mostly on Bali. We have been running since 2002. And a sadness things just joined this forum now. Where am i on a long long time ago hehehe.

Anyway, this is my website http://www.baliorange.net
Its still using an old fashioned system. We are going to update it. A very soon.

Oke, hoping get a lots of information from the guru in this forum

Thanks
Hendra

Snerdey

Ahh.. the island life is on my list of goals and shall reach the islands soon ;)

Welcome to the forum and stick around much to be learned and shared as this is a mix of newbies and seasoned web guru's!

rethefal

Hello Hendra..Welcome..
I have visited Bali in Indonesia..
Its very nice people and islands.
see you next time

sywh

Hi!..
I am new here too. Good to see people from all over the world. I'm not much of an island or beach person, but hey, sounds good!

adx

Ahh.. the island life is on my list of goals and shall reach the islands soon ;)

Ah, I had to Google 'Bali' just to see some pictures and it looks great! Haven't actually made it to Asia yet but it's on my to do list as well. I just recently got back from a week in the Canary Islands and I'm convinced that the island life is the best life ;)

I'm from the cold north so I'm biased towards life in the tropics, but welcome to the forums mate!

superaff

Hi Hendra,

Welcome to the boards!:D

I'm sure you will definitely love it here. I have been here since January and I have learned a lot.;)

Cheers!

mrandrei

Hi Hendra, Welcome!

Bali is on my list of vacation spots in the world. I plan to visit the place this summer vacation.