Graphic Designer, Web Designer needed

RealSpice

I am a sales person not a designer but have basic skill in designing. Looking to work closely with a designer to build websites and graphic design. I am targeting small business that need the exposure on the internet therefore not looking for expensive designers, $75 - $100 per basic sites, if database or more complex sites required then rate will alter. Please email me at info(at)imscaribbean(dot)com your portfolio.

Thanks

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
its simple. he wants someone to do the hard work for him for next to nothing so he can pass it on to a customer at a severely inflated price, and reap all the profits for himself. Bit of a no brainer...

mackonline

Why don't you learn website building and design? There are softwares with which you can quickly build and design...

annavogelgm

Do you have a strong sense of concept development and design ability, in addition to communication, research, problem-solving and presentation skills? The Creative Group has immediate job opportunities for Graphic Designers skilled in the following technologies: Adobe Creative Suite (4/5), Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat, AfterEffects, Joomal, Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, HTML5, XHTML, CSS and Javascript/jQuery. Web design skills are also a plus.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you have a strong sense of concept development and design ability, in addition to communication, research, problem-solving and presentation skills? The Creative Group has immediate job opportunities for Graphic Designers skilled in the following technologies: Adobe Creative Suite (4/5), Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat, AfterEffects, Joomal, Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, HTML5, XHTML, CSS and Javascript/jQuery. Web design skills are also a plus.

what is it with people WHO CANT READ!
the OP stated in no uncertain terms that he was sales and had no design exp at all.
pfft!