Graphic Design is an Effective Tool to Pep up a Business

JemsRoker

The term computer graphics was first introduced in the year 1960 by a graphic designer named William Fetter for Boeing Aircraft Co. It was in the 19th century that a movement started in Europe that separated graphic design from fine art.

Design implies a more rigorous form of art or art that has a clearly defined purpose. In a broader sense it means applied arts. Arts and creativity have been used since ages to promote business through advertising.

If a person has a business and some form of corporate identity then the tool of graphic designing has to be used prudently. Graphic Design plays a significant role in any business mainly because how one presents a company before the target audience or the chosen market is very important.

Whether Graphic Design is used in the entire business campaign or just in the creation of a simple company logo it has to produce good results. There are four significant elements that should be a part of every logo design:

• It should be describable
• It should be memorable
• It should be effective sans colors
• It should be scalable.

Graphic designers use various methods to create and combine images, words and symbols for producing a visual representation of messages and ideas. Due to this fact, graphic design is also often called visual communication. Since we know that a picture speaks a thousand words so an effective use of a picture can easily convey the message of the firm to its target audience.

Besides enhancing the appeal and conveying the message, Graphic Design also helps to build brand identity, which is the mixed effect of the visual elements in the marketing tools. A brand identity kit comprises of a logo, stationary, website, brochure, folder or some other professionally designed articles.
In order to build a successful brand identity the following factors are quite essential:

• A unique look helps the business in standing out and it minimizes the chances of confusion with the competitors. This is possible only through graphics.
• A strong brand can be build by designing a unique visual and verbal elements and then using them consistently through all of the materials that are created.
• Memorable elements can help the business to stand out also. This is possible through consistency and uniqueness of the graphics.
• Meaningful graphics can make the company's message vivid through symbolic graphics, type choices and colors in all of the marketing materials.
• Clarity in the graphics and text help in conveying the message in a better way.

The close link between graphics and brand building helps to establish the fact that graphic design needs to be an integral part of the business scenario.

anna

You're really good at posting this stuff, huh? What do you do, copy and paste from Wikipedia or some other resource?

Personally, I feel these long-winded posts are better suited on a blog, instead of waxing rhetorical on a web design forum.

In my opinion, you would be more well received if you took your wealth of knowledge and educated people on how to apply this knowledge in the real world instead of lecturing on particular "theories".

Lastly, I hope you wrote all this information yourself or else you owe someone credit for your plagiarism.

karlmale

LOL! I think Anna was right that your post is better in blogs than in forums and it is also wrong if your post is just a copy/paste. Anyways, graphic design creates a great role for a successful business like creating trademarks through your logo and brand. You can attract and convince costumers through your creative designs.

JemsRoker

LOL! I think Anna was right that your post is better in blogs than in forums and it is also wrong if your post is just a copy/paste. Anyways, graphic design creates a great role for a successful business like creating trademarks through your logo and brand. You can attract and convince costumers through your creative designs.

Promoting a site with duplicate content is not worthy. So we should try to promote our site with original and unique content but where you will get original content? You can create it of your own. If you can not do it of your own then lots of programmer, writer and designer are searching jobs in freelancing sites. You can hire one guy from there for your own content making.
Google and other major search engine admin team link unique content for a sites best optimization so always try for original content and left plagiarism or copy paste.

zhoom

Promoting a site with duplicate content is not worthy. So we should try to promote our site with original and unique content but where you will get original content? You can create it of your own. If you can not do it of your own then lots of programmer, writer and designer are searching jobs in freelancing sites. You can hire one guy from there for your own content making.
Google and other major search engine admin team link unique content for a sites best optimization so always try for original content and left plagiarism or copy paste.

Very good points. Quality content is always what it need to improve all the aspect of a website and quality content are contents that are unique, useful and full of sense.

evocrim

I lost interest halfway through, but there's nothing wrong with people sharing their ideas, however longwinded they are...

anna

Well actually, when they're posting loooong-winded posts strictly to receive back-links, I consider that spam and I don't really appreciate the forum being spammed when the rest of us are trying to learn and help, which is why I responded the way I did...

It's especially irritating when the post is all rudimentary rhetoric that any graphic designer worth his salt should already know.

Last edited:

LouTheDesigner

anna is right about the plagiarism, and about all of her other claims as well here.

google this phrase from the OP:

Besides enhancing the appeal and conveying the message, Graphic Design also helps to build brand identity, which is the mixed effect of the visual elements in the marketing tools. A brand identity kit comprises of a logo, stationary, website, brochure, folder or some other professionally designed articles. In order to build a successful brand identity the following factors are quite essential

Then look at what comes up first. I call plagiarism.

-Lou

Last edited:

SEOArbiter

I personally feel that shorter posts on forums are more productive. Long entries aren't read as much as the shorter posts. Time of users is very limited.

che09

Forums are made to share and learn not just copy-pasting! If you want to know something then ask,if you know something then share. It's simple as that!