Got IE installed? Please check my site for me!

Brody

Hi guys, if you have IE installed, could you please look at the fanpage gallery section of my website for me to make sure the iframe thickbox functions properly? Just click some of the images in the fanpage gallery and tell me what you get.

Thanks!

http://www.facebookpagedesign.co.uk

In fact, I'd like feedback from any browser you've got if poss! :)

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks good in IE9 in regular and compatibility mode.
In compatibility mode, the iFrame is off to the right, but in regular, its just left of center.

Brody

Looks good in IE9 in regular and compatibility mode.
In compatibility mode, the iFrame is off to the right, but in regular, its just left of center.

Really? That's a relief but in my ie9 it doesn't work at all! I've now had a few people say that the iframe popouts look ok in ie9 so I suppose there's a problem with my ie9.

Thanks for taking a look and giving me some feedback, it really is appreciated after all the time I've put into this site.

Screenshot from IE 8

Here's what it looks like in IE 8, showing one of the gallery frames on top of the main page. This is with 75% zoom and 1366 x 768 resolution.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 24

Brody

Here's what it looks like in IE 8, showing one of the gallery frames on top of the main page. This is with 75% zoom and 1366 x 768 resolution.

Terrific, thanks for that Bill, very much appreciated that you took the time to produce a screenshot and give me the details. I'm just glad it seems to be functioning ok in IE for everyone because it still doesn't work properly in mine even though I've reinstalled IE9! :confused: