Google Local Business Center Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecollar01

I'm working on local SEO for a client. I optimized their three local listings (they have three locations) and verified the listings.

The listings were ranked number one for nearly two months for several key terms and then one day they vanished. I looked in my admin area and didn't see anything strange but when I clicked on "see your listing in Google maps" for the main location it brought up one of the secondary location listings - the address was different than what I supplied.

I've submitted a question in the Google Local Business Center help area but that can sometimes take months to get a qualified response. If anyone has experienced this or has any thoughts on what may have happened I would appreciate the input.

Thanks!

cquinndesign

The 3 listings you "optimized" - where they identical in description, etc.....or was each location different.
A lawyer I do SEO for asked me to do this for 2 of his locations, Google told me this was okay, but to make sure each listing was unique.
So make sure that although they are the same business with two locations, that each listing is unique

Status
Not open for further replies.