Good Reasonably Priced Domain Name/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cammhill

I am designing a website and I will of course need to buy a domain name and hosting for it.

I am wanting a .com domain for a small printing business with plans to eventually incorporate an online store.

Just seeking some advice on who to go with for this, I want a company that is reasonably priced, reliable and will suit my needs.

XeHSean

What sort of budget do you have? Any specific requirements? This sort of information will help us to point you in the right direction

twister

There is a lot of hosting companies but I'll recommend you to register domain name from reliable registrar like godaddy and to host at another company, hostgator e.g.

instantit

Please do not host your website with free hosting provider just because to save few bucks a month. Get a hosting that give you spaces to expand when your sites grow.

sitebuilder

I use Namecheap for domain registration and Justhost for hosting, I have used both for many years and never had any problem. I do suggest that whatever companies you go with you use two separate companies, this for one is usually a little bit cheaper for your domains but more importantly I feel it makes it alot easier to change one if you aren't happy with the service.

reddexdesign

Hello All,

We offer domain names as low as £6.99 per annum which come with WHOIS Privacy. This is one of the cheapest .com domain name prices you'll find on the web.

If you need a domain name then visit:

http://www.reddexdesign.co.uk/web-hosting.html

Then just type in the specified domain name in the search at the top so taht our system can see if it's available for you.

We also sell website hosting packages. Our plans start from £0.99 a month and they don't have any hidden prices. All plans have a FREE setup cost so you don't have to pay at all for setup. Your account will be activated immediately upon payment.

At the moment, because it's Christmas, we have a very special offer for you. Take 10% off any package and domain name(s) with the code 'save10' at checkout.

Just visit our website at www.reddexdesign.co.uk then click on Web Hosting Packages. Once you have arrived to this page, select sign up on the package which is right for you.

You can choose a domain name at checkout too.

We have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all our web hosting plans. We have virus filters and all accounts come equipped with a firewall. You will never see your site down as we have a 99.95% Uptime Guarantee. if your website is down for less than 99.95% of the period you are paying for, then we'll refund the cost of that period and upgrade your package to premium for free.

Head over there now to get fanatstic deals - www.reddexdesign.co.uk!

James Anderson
Managing Director
Reddex Design
www.reddexdesign.com
[email protected]
0843 289 4625

wfusenamee

I use Namecheap for domain registration and Justhost for hosting, I have used both for many years and never had any problem. I do suggest that whatever companies you go with you use two separate companies, this for one is usually a little bit cheaper for your domains but more importantly I feel it makes it alot easier to change one if you aren't happy with the service.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fifa 14 Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.