Good Reasonably Priced Domain Name/Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting and Domain Names' started by cammhill, Aug 31, 2010.

to remove all ads.
  1. cammhill

cammhill New Member

I am designing a website and I will of course need to buy a domain name and hosting for it.

I am wanting a .com domain for a small printing business with plans to eventually incorporate an online store.

Just seeking some advice on who to go with for this, I want a company that is reasonably priced, reliable and will suit my needs.

2. XeHSean

XeHSean New Member

What sort of budget do you have? Any specific requirements? This sort of information will help us to point you in the right direction

3. CoolJazz

CoolJazz New Member

here are any member selling hosting let them know your budget they will help you

4. twister

twister New Member

There is a lot of hosting companies but I'll recommend you to register domain name from reliable registrar like godaddy and to host at another company, hostgator e.g.

5. pieman

pieman New Member

Got lots of domains with register1.net and they are excellent :)

6. Ocidohoc

Ocidohoc New Member

First time hearing. Better to use big reliable registrars such as godaddy and namecheap

7. instantit

instantit New Member

Please do not host your website with free hosting provider just because to save few bucks a month. Get a hosting that give you spaces to expand when your sites grow.

8. sitebuilder

sitebuilder New Member

I use Namecheap for domain registration and Justhost for hosting, I have used both for many years and never had any problem. I do suggest that whatever companies you go with you use two separate companies, this for one is usually a little bit cheaper for your domains but more importantly I feel it makes it alot easier to change one if you aren't happy with the service.

9. reddexdesign

reddexdesign New Member

Hello All,

We offer domain names as low as £6.99 per annum which come with WHOIS Privacy. This is one of the cheapest .com domain name prices you'll find on the web.

If you need a domain name then visit:

http://www.reddexdesign.co.uk/web-hosting.html

Then just type in the specified domain name in the search at the top so taht our system can see if it's available for you.

We also sell website hosting packages. Our plans start from £0.99 a month and they don't have any hidden prices. All plans have a FREE setup cost so you don't have to pay at all for setup. Your account will be activated immediately upon payment.

At the moment, because it's Christmas, we have a very special offer for you. Take 10% off any package and domain name(s) with the code 'save10' at checkout.

Just visit our website at www.reddexdesign.co.uk then click on Web Hosting Packages. Once you have arrived to this page, select sign up on the package which is right for you.

You can choose a domain name at checkout too.

We have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all our web hosting plans. We have virus filters and all accounts come equipped with a firewall. You will never see your site down as we have a 99.95% Uptime Guarantee. if your website is down for less than 99.95% of the period you are paying for, then we'll refund the cost of that period and upgrade your package to premium for free.

Head over there now to get fanatstic deals - www.reddexdesign.co.uk!

James Anderson
    Managing Director
    Reddex Design
    www.reddexdesign.com
    [email protected]
    0843 289 4625

10. che09

che09 New Member

I hope this would help, HERE Top 10 list of Web Hosting.

11. sapom

sapom New Member

I use joohost.com
    for hosting and domain at the same account, with no problems so far.

12. wfusenamee

wfusenamee New Member

I use Namecheap for domain registration and Justhost for hosting, I have used both for many years and never had any problem. I do suggest that whatever companies you go with you use two separate companies, this for one is usually a little bit cheaper for your domains but more importantly I feel it makes it alot easier to change one if you aren't happy with the service.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fifa 14 Coins

13. fantom77

fantom77 New Member