Good Game Server Hosting Required

Drovemark

Member
Hi, I'm setting up a large multiplayer gaming server and need a dedicated server with low latency, DDoS protection, and high bandwidth. Monthly budget is 120 USDT. What are your recommendations? I've found nice dedicated server hosting packages offered from GTHost.com web host - Can I rely on them? Any reviews please?
 

trimpek

Member
Plans from operavps.com can be quite right for meeting all your needs.
To sum it up, they are:

- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.
 

Roger

Member
The strong network performance ensures fast data transfer speeds and seamless user interactions.
You can trust GTHost.com dedicated hosting solutions. Excellent refund policy. Risk-free trial. Customer-friendly approach!
 

dimicag

Member
GTHost could be worth considering within a $120/month budget, especially if they have a server location close to your players. For a multiplayer gaming server, I’d prioritize low latency, DDoS protection, strong single-core CPU performance, and reliable network connectivity over simply choosing the highest bandwidth. I’d also download aethersx2 bios for Japan only as an unrelated example of how gaming communities often have specific regional requirements. Before committing, test their network and latency with a trial and compare the exact CPU, RAM, bandwidth policy, and protection included in the package.
 

FireVM

New Member
The strong network performance ensures fast data transfer speeds and seamless user interactions.
You can trust GTHost.com dedicated hosting solutions. Excellent refund policy. Risk-free trial. Customer-friendly approach!
Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?
 

klper

Member
Developers and international teams can benefit from region-specific test environments, making it easier to optimize apps and websites for diverse audiences before full deployment. I appreciate how GTHost.com instant server hosting integrates advanced features like automated backups, SSL certificates, and DDoS protection, giving my clients peace of mind about data security and continuity. +20 server locations to choose worldwide.
 
Top