Getting your new site indexed faster - SEO

thegotoguy

If you aren't a fan of google adsense, you should be! In the art of SEO it is vital to get indexed as quickly as possible for both newer sites and freshly redesigned sites or sites that have undergone a content overhaul.
If you have a site that needs indexed, sign up for google adsense. Place one ad or so on each page. Make sure your meta description is as acurate as possible and write some really rich stuff for your homepage that explains to your visitors what your site is about. Then be sure that in that descriptions you make reference to all of the most popular short phrases for your keyword as possible without taking away the human readability to the description. Then do a re write using single keywords that help redefine the entire explanation. In a nutshell, sites publishing "google ads" get indexed much quicker than sites that do not. Being an adsense publisher gives you access to googles "Webmaster Tools" section which offers way too many cool perks to list! (you need to just break down and check it out).
The reason the more unpopular sites need to use 3 - 4 word short phrases to define their sites content to the search engine is because you are in competition with so many other sites in your niche that are already mastering SEO. Our mission here is to get you off the ground and to get you indexed as quickly as possible.
After your website is finished and you are satisfied with your current look and feel and content, submit it to the directories and the search engines. Then immediately after you do that, google your site name with the . com or org or net or otherwise on the end. Write down how many returned results there are. The returned results show up at the top of the page. These results are any indexed site that shows up in the search including your site that are linking to your site. Once you have written down the search numbers (might be zero if your site is brand new) write the date down too and then stick it in a safe place.
Now go build as much good solid PR as possible by link swapping with your competitors and by commenting on relevant blogs that relate to your niche. Do this every day! That way when you finally get indexed your pr will automatically be way better than 0/10, meaning your site won't have to suck right off the bat for a while! Good stuff! I promise!

ahk2chan

Yes you are correct in the sense that in order for Google to push AdSense to a site, it does have to crawl it to analyze what ads to put on the page. However, I am not aware that it actually will get your site cache and index "faster"? ... Thanks for the info!

kubang

so its mean SEO is very important for all site in internet..am i right?
I have tried to get more traffic..but so difficult..

ahk2chan

Yes SEO is very important if you are using the websites as a lead tool. And from my experience, quality link building seems to be the hardest :p