** ::: Getting an image NOT to 'float' ::: **

bigbonthabeat

Hey everyone

I need some help. I'm building a website and I want this image to display on the homepage, but I don't want it to look like it's 'floating'. I wanted to make something subtle for it to rest on and make it reflect a little. The THEME for my site is going to be CLEAN and FRESH so the background is going to be white with little stuff in the background that you can barely see. Kind of like this site -------> http://www.bulletpr.co.uk/

What are some techniques I can use to make this look better ?

forumFrontpagewebsitecopy.jpg

webagent

Skew may work..

I would try and skew the image in Photoshop. This is more of a graphic design thing I believe. The problem as I see it is that the right foot is a little higher than the left. You may also select the bottom part and rotate it to the right so that the reflection meets the character. Hope this helps.

webagent

If my tip is what you're after use the Rectengular Marquee Tool and press Ctrl + T for transform and scroll just above the right corner click and move your mouse to the left a little until it look right. If you don't have photoshop download a trial from adobe and you can trial it for 30 days.