General design of this website

Tom1

http://magicalbutton.com

What are your thoughts on the design of this website?

Any changes you would make, if any? I thought I should make it as simple as possible, I don't know how to make it any more simpler.

For background info:
Magical Button is a website based on a button which when clicked redirects you to a random website from a list. The websites on the list are from people who pay MB to add their site to the list ($1/month).

Thank you.

AsheSkyler

The wands need depth. Shine, shadow, and reflected light. -> http://androidarts.com/art_tut.htm
The lack of values makes it look like a cut-out for South Park.

A minimum width rule would keep the "Magical Button" image from placing itself over the paragraph. It might also benefit from a directional shadow rather than a soft, black glow.

A break between the paragraph and the "Click me" button would help the two not seem squished together.

I like the llama. =D

I have visit your site, but its seem from our place, your site loading is too slow. I don't know why, or is possible our internet connection is trouble?

chrishirst

Staff member
What are your thoughts on the design of this website?

Any changes you would make, if any? I thought I should make it as simple as possible, I don't know how to make it any more simpler.

For background info:
Magical Button is a website based on a button which when clicked redirects you to a random website from a list. The websites on the list are from people who pay MB to add their site to the list ($1/month).

Thank you.

So; has no one figured out that this is just a spammy link drop for the OP to get paid for "reviews"??

Oh By the way. 1995 just rang, they would like to know when you are going to return the MS FrontPage website design you borrowed.

zoran123456

Oh yeah well ... It gets better with time :) :)

Looks like crap, honestly - but you will get better and better with time and practice.
Keep up the good work and enthusiasm!