Gag Gift Store - Website Review

Gorgy

I have a feeling like this design was drawn by a child. I mean graphics and the way the colors are combined.
The quality of video could be much better.
The cards are nice but I don't like the design and especially the intro.

webmasterdan

Kill the splash page! Nobody wants to stay there ever! The video should have been on the homepage with a play button waiting to be played.

Homepages are used to tell people what the website is and what you can do there. I don't really get that on this. You just have to kinda guess where you're going.

For navigation, you'd be better off leaving the icons off the buttons and leave the text where it is. Much more legible. There's plenty of opportunity elsewhere.

None of the pages really seem to have any sort of description on them.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I like the website a lot, especially the videos of the products.
Ordinarily I do not like splash pages, for SEO purposes, but since the site is not likely to get much targeted traffic from search engines, I think it is ok.

suz

I love the aging heartthrob thing lol. I wold personally get rid of the splash page, it was all stuttery for me so it may be that way for others too. I think the video should be embedded in your front page like someone else said. Good job though, the site has nice personality.

pingeyeg

Please do away with the intro. That is horrible. Get rid of of the beginning and just have the main portion of the site. Will do much better then.