Freeware

AainaA

I've been dloading freeware lately and checking some out {for review purposes}. There are quite a few good freeware out there. Since there's no specific forum for s/w, I thought I'd plonk them here..

To start with, there's this nifty program which is freeware, but you can upgrade it later if you want to go pro, and its called Powerbullet Presentation. If you've used Powerpoint, you know its somehow limited in design scope. Here's what the devs have to say about their product

Powerbullet Presenter is a small, simple program for creating presentations in the Flash™ format. You don't need any experience to create slick animated presentations by typing, clicking and dragging.

Powerbullet Presenter is specifically designed for creating multi-page presentations that are commonly used in electronic sales brochures and catalogues, splash screens, slideshows and student projects.

You can also create a self-running show, specifying delays on each page, or you can link the timing to the sound attached to each page.

Your presentations can be exported as an HTML page with an embedded SWF (Flash) file or as an executeable file which you can run on any Windows PC.

To test it out, or even have fun with it click here

AainaA

Having a share of our favourite graphic programs, and trying them all out, being comfortable with it is the least any graphic artist, or web designer would think as being problematic. What if you've money, Adobe PS would be something trivial. What if you're an artist, with not enough quid to spare? where do you go for an alternative graphic program?

Well, here's some links while tinkering with, could save some cash for your next favourite app.

1. 2Pic
  2. 3D Canvas
  3. 3D State
  4. Art Rage
  5. Blinkenpaint
  6. CinePaint
  7. ColourPic
  8. Cosmos 4D {shareware}
  9. Design Workshop Light
  10. Dogwaffle
  11. DotColour
If you have links to other great software, plonk them here. I'm sure many of us can do with a bit of help as well!